Thank you to:
- Dr. Nickell, Dr. Kucharski, and the LGBTQ Curriculum and Community Advisory Committee for their advice and support.
- Ruth Gillings, Patricia Coty, Morgan Tilley-Woo, and the Medical Alumni Association for their expertise in organizing Daffydil Alumni Night.
- Ike Okafor, Ann Loo, and La Toya Dennie for their help in coordinating Daffydil logistics.
- Doug Floyd, Brian Campbell, and all of the staff of Hart House Theatre for their help in coordinating this production.
- Alyssa Kahane and Sheena Garcia for sharing their incredible experiences involving the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Melissa Pahl and the Canadian Cancer Society for supporting us and keeping the Daffydil tradition.
- Dr. Mitesh Patel, Dr. Mike Wiley, Dr. Lori Albert, Dr. Leslie Nickell, and Dr. Richard Wells for their cameo appearances.